Cut lamb meat into small cubes.
Blend 2 chopped onions, garlic and ginger in a blender along with adding a little water.
- Heat ghee in a saucepan.
- Add one chopped onion and fry till it becomes pale golden in colour.
- Add crushed spices, salt and meat.
- Fry for 8 minutes to a rich brown colour.
- Add the blended mixture and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add the chilli and corriander powders and yoghurt.
- Fry the mixture until ghee separates.
- Add water, mix well, cover with a lid and simmer for one hour until the meat is tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve hot sprinkled with corriander leaves.
- Goes well with roti, naan or rice.