Baked Chicken Enchiladas
- To Make Sour Cream Mixture: In a blender or food processor, puree coriander, sour cream, jalapeno salsa and 1/2 can of the green chilli salsa. Set aside.
- To Make Chicken Mixture: In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, onion and the remaining 1 1/2 cans of green chilli salsa. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Heat tortillas in conventional or microwave oven until soft. Pour enough of the sour cream mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish to coat the bottom. Place 2 heaping tablespoonful’s of the chicken mixture in each tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish. Pour remaining sour cream mixture over all and top with shredded cheese.
- Cover dish tightly with aluminium foil and bake at 180 degrees C for about 30 minutes, or until dish is heated through and bubbling.