skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 200g Riverina Dairy Greek Style Fetta
- 250g shallots, diced
- 1 bulb garlic, roasted & crushed
- 250g butter, melted
- 2 lemons, zest & juice
- 1L fish stock
- 1kg squid ink pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 x 500ml cooking cream
- Salt & pepper
- 1kg fresh cooked king prawns
- 1 tbsp chervil
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp of dill
- 2 tbsp salmon roe (optional)
King Prawn Linguine with Double Cream Fetta
- Lightly sauté shallots and garlic with butter in a frying pan.
- Add lemon zest and fish stock to the pan and deglaze, reduce the stock by half. Add cooked pasta and cooking cream, bring to a boil then remove from heat.
- Check the seasoning, add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- Serve pasta with king prawns and Riverina Dairy Greek Style Fetta crumbled on top and with chopped herbs and salmon roe (optional).