- 1 kg pumpkin. Skin and seeds removed, chopped. Reserve pumpkin seeds for toasting.
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 2 medium-sized potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 large carrot peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 200g Riverina Dairy Chilli Salsa Fetta
Chunky Pumpkin Soup with Chilli Salsa Fetta
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees C for 10 mins. Place pumpkin seeds on a lined baking tray.
- Place all ingredients, except Chilli Salsa Fetta, in a large pot or saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Put pumpkin seeds in the oven for 20 mins or until toasted brown. Allow cooling.
- Take vegetables off the heat. Using a stick blender, blend vegetables until smooth, leaving some chunkier mashed pumpkin pieces unblinded.
- Crumble the Chilli Salsa Fetta and sprinkle the toasted pumpkin seeds on top.
- Serve warm with crusty bread.