Penne Pasta with Roast Vegetables & Fetta
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees C. Line a baking tray with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl toss the red capsicum, yellow capsicum, eggplant and zucchini with 2 tablespoons (40ml) of the olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake vegetables 25 minutes in the preheated oven, tossing occasionally until lightly browned.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta for 10 to 12 minutes until al dente and drain.
- Drain the softened sun-dried tomatoes and reserve the water. In a large bowl, toss together the roasted vegetables, cooked pasta, sun-drained tomatoes, rocket and basil. Mix in remaining olive oil, reserved water from tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic and fetta cheese; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled.