skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 2 tbsp fresh red chilli, deseeded & chopped
- 60 mls extra virgin olive oil
- 540g Riverina Dairy Haloumi (3 packets)
- Juice of ¼ lemon
Chilli Haloumi Bites
- Slice the haloumi and thread onto skewers.
- Mix the chopped chilli and olive oil in a small bowl or cup and leave the flavours to deepen.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on high, without any oil, and cook the haloumi slices for approximately 2 minutes each side until golden-brown. Transfer the cooked haloumi onto a plate to rest.
- Give the chilli oil a stir and spoon over the haloumi.
- Add a spritz of lemon and serve.